Accessing, browsing and using the website https://www.sisnet360.com/ (hereinafter, the "Website") implies the express and unreserved acceptance of all the terms of this Legal Notice. Its observance and compliance shall be enforceable with respect to any person accessing, browsing or using the Website.
- Titular: NETIJAM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. (hereinafter, the “Holder”)
- Social Domicile: Calle Princesa 47, Planta 3, 28008 (Madrid).
- N.I.F.: B-83769612
- Registration data: Tomo 19.257, Folio 174, Sección 8, Hoja M-337285, Inscripción 7
- E-mail: email@example.com
This Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of the Website, notwithstanding that the Holder reserves the right to modify the presentation, configuration and content of the Website, as well as the conditions required for access and / or use. Access and / or use of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes imply acceptance of them.
However, access to certain content and the use of certain services may be subject to certain special conditions, which will be clearly displayed and must be expressly accepted by the Users. These particular conditions may replace, supplement or, where appropriate, modify those set forth in this Legal Notice.
3. ACCESS AND REGISTRATION
Access to and use of the Website does not require registration. However, by accessing and browsing the Website, the User accepts in its entirety and undertakes to comply fully with this Legal Notice, as well as any instructions or recommendations that may be indicated in each specific case through the Website.
In any case, access and navigation on the Website by minors under fourteen (14) years of age is prohibited, unless they have the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be held responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their care, in accordance with current regulations. In any case, it shall be presumed that the access made by a minor to the Website has been made with the prior and express authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives.
Access to and use of any of the services accessed through the Website requires prior registration by the User, which shall be governed by the provisions of the contracting conditions of said service.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Holder is the owner or, if applicable, has the corresponding licenses on the exploitation rights of intellectual and industrial property necessary to operate the Website, as well as all the contents offered therein, including the Website itself, texts, photographs or illustrations, logos, trademarks, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content, and the services available through it.
In no case shall it be understood that access, navigation and use of the Website by the User implies a waiver, transfer, license or total or partial transfer of such rights by the Holder. The User has the right to use the contents and / or services of the Website within a strictly domestic context and solely for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the service in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or trade names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by the Proprietor or third parties, imply a prohibition on their use without the consent of the Proprietor or their rightful owners. At no time the access, navigation or use of the Website and / or its contents gives the User any right over distinctive signs included therein, unless otherwise provided in this Legal Notice.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents and/or services of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for any purpose, without the prior, express and written authorization of the Holder or, where appropriate, of the Holder of the corresponding rights.
Likewise, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the holders of the rights of the contents that the User finds in the Web Site, as well as the technical protection devices, digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated to the contents offered in the Web Site.
In the event that the User sends information or content of any kind to the Holder through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the User represents, warrants and agrees that he/she has the right to do so freely, that such information does not infringe any intellectual property rights, industrial, trade secret or any other rights of third parties, and that such information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The User acknowledges that he/she assumes responsibility, leaving the Holder harmless, for any communication or content sent personally or on his/her behalf.
If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could involve an infringement of intellectual or industrial property rights, or of any other kind, he/she must immediately notify the Holder through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org so that the latter can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by the Holder violates their intellectual property rights, industrial, or any other kind, you must send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his/her legal representative;
Documentation proving your status as the Holder of the allegedly infringed rights;
Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by the Holder, as well as their exact location within the Website;
Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the Holder of the allegedly infringed rights.
5.1. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
In the event that the Website displays links to other web pages through different buttons, links, banners or embedded content, the Holder informs that these are managed by third parties, and the Holder has neither the human nor the technical means to know in advance and/or control and/or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other platforms to which links may be established from the Website.
Consequently, the Holder may not assume any liability for any aspect related to the Website or web page to which a link may be established from the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
In this sense, if the Users have actual knowledge that the activities carried out through these third party websites are illegal or contravene morality and/or public order, they must immediately inform the Holder so that the link to access them can be disabled, an action that will be carried out as soon as possible.
In any case, the establishment of any type of link from the Web Site to another external web page does not imply that there is any type of relationship, collaboration or dependence between the Holder and the responsible of such external web page.
5.2. LINKS ON OTHER WEB PAGES TO THE WEBSITE
The Holder does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages that contain materials, information or contents that are illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravene the laws, morality or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, Users may establish links to the Web Site, provided that they comply with the following conditions:
- The link may not reproduce the content of the Web Site or any part of it in any form;
- You may not create a browser or border environment over sections of the Web Site, nor may you modify the Web Site in any other way;
- It is not allowed to make false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the Website and/or, in particular, to state or imply that the Holder has authorized the link or that it has supervised or assumed in any way the contents or services offered or made available on the web page where the link is established;
- The web page on which the link to the Web Site is established shall not contain illicit information or contents, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights, including intellectual or industrial property rights and/or the right to honor, to personal or family privacy or to one's own image or any other right, or contents contrary to the rules regulating the protection of personal data.
- The Holder has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. The Holder assumes no responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes the link to the Website; specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
6. WEBSITE USAGE RULES
Access to or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, whether for profit or not, is not permitted and, therefore, its consequences shall be the sole responsibility of the User. In particular, and without the following list being restrictive in nature, it is prohibited:
- Use the Web Site in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer equipment of a third party;
- Use the Web Site for the transmission, installation or publication of any viruses, malicious code or other harmful programs or files;
- Use the Web Site to collect personal data from other Users;
- Use the Web Site illegally, against good faith, morality and public order;
- Registering through the Website under a false identity, impersonating a third party or using a profile or performing any other action that may mislead other Users as to the User's identity;
- Access without authorization to any section of the Website, to other systems or networks connected to the Website, to the Holder's servers, or to the services offered through the Website, by hacking or forgery, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Breach, or attempt to breach, the security or authentication measures of the Web Site or any network connected to the Web Site, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Web Site;
- Carry out any action that causes a disproportionate or unnecessary saturation in the infrastructure of the Website or in the systems or networks of the Holder, as well as in the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- Hinder the normal development of an event, contest, promotion or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functionalities, either by altering or attempting to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or operation of the same, or by falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent participation methods, by any procedure, and/or through any practice that violates or infringes this Legal Notice.
The breach of any of the above obligations by the User may lead to the adoption by the Holder of appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of their rights or obligations, and may lead to the deletion or blocking of the account of the offending User, without the possibility of any compensation for damages caused.
7. RESPONSIBILITIES AND WARRANTIES
The Holder cannot guarantee the reliability, usefulness or veracity of all the information and/or the services and contents of the Website, nor the usefulness or veracity of the documentation made available through the Website.
Accordingly, the Holder does not warrant and shall not be liable for:
- the continuity of the contents and services of the Web Site;
- the absence of errors in such content and services;
- the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components on the Web Site or on the server that provides it;
- the invulnerability of the Web Site and/or the impossibility of breaching the security measures adopted therein;
- the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents and services of the Website; and the damages caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who violates the conditions, rules and instructions that the Holder establishes on the Website or through the violation of the security systems of the Website.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Holder declares that it has taken all necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to ensure the functioning of the Website and to minimize system errors, both from a technical point of view and in terms of the content published on the Website.
The Holder does not guarantee the legality, reliability or usefulness of the content provided by third parties through the Website. If the User becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to law, or that could infringe the rights of third parties, he/she must immediately notify the Holder so that it can proceed to the adoption of appropriate measures.
The Holder shall not be responsible for the accuracy, completeness or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside the same, nor for those contained in other platforms that are linked from the Website.
The Holder shall not be liable for hypothetical damages that may arise from the use of such information.The Holder shall not be liable for causes beyond its control, including but not limited to: force majeure, Internet access problems, technological problems beyond the diligent and reasonable management of the Holder, actions or omissions by third parties, etc. In all the aforementioned cases, beyond the control and due diligence of the Holder, there shall be no compensation from the Holder to the User for damages, to the extent permitted by law.
8. WEBSITE SUSPENSION
The Holder reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of content and/or use of Website services, with or without prior notice, to Users who contravene any of the provisions detailed in this Legal Notice, without the possibility for the User to claim any compensation for this cause.
9. CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
10. SAFETY WARNING
Phishing and other fraudulent techniques consist of deceiving and obtaining a person's access credentials by means of e-mail, SMS, calls, social engineering, etc. in order to impersonate him/her and gain access to restricted functionalities and personal data.
In the relations that the User maintains or intends to maintain with NETIJAM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L., he/she should take into account the following recommendations:
In any case, NETIJAM TECHNOLOGIES, S.L. will never ask the User, neither by telephone nor by e-mail, for his/her access credentials to the SISnet360 platform. In this regard, the User is reminded that these data are strictly confidential, and should only be used for the use(s) for which they are intended. The transfer by the User of their confidential data to third parties is the sole responsibility of the User.
The User is responsible for the custody, diligent use and maintenance of the confidentiality of passwords, access keys or encryption systems of the equipment purchased and/or installed.
The User is recommended to choose passwords and/or access codes that guarantee the robustness of their security and to renew them periodically.
The User should not access the Web Site/App through a link, e-mail or web page that is not of his absolute confidence. Instead, it is recommended that you type the address directly into your browser.
The headings of the various clauses are for information purposes only, and shall not affect, qualify or expand the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, the Holder may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any change in the same form in which this Legal Notice appears or through any type of communication addressed to the Users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until it is totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice will become effective.
The Holder may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility for the User to claim any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions of use of the contents set forth above in this Legal Notice shall remain in force.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared invalid or unenforceable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
The failure of the Holder to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by the Holder.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
This Web Site is governed by the laws in force in Spain.
For any dispute that may arise in the interpretation and application of this Legal Notice, and to the extent permitted by law, both the Holder and the Users expressly submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, waiving their own jurisdiction if any, without prejudice to the application of the mandatory provisions of the regulations on consumers and users.